Terms and Conditions of Services provided by Salus - HRM Spółka z o.o. hereinafter referred to as Sun Seasons 24
(valid from July 1st 2020)
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- Company Salus Human Resources Management Ltd. seated in Wrocław, Pl. Powstancow Slaskich 17a lok. 222, registered in the National Court Register kept by District Court Wroclaw Fabryczna XI KRS Commercial Division in Wroclaw under the number 0000270266, NIP (VAT registration No.) 894-288-73-55, with initial capital of 5000,00 PLN, hereinafter referred to as SunSeasons24, provides services for companies and individuals which are apartments rent for leisure and training purposes.
- These Regulations are an integral part of the rent contract of the apartment. Other parts of the contract are: Lease Agreement based on booking, The Facility Visiting Rules and Pricelist of Services provided by Sun Seasons 24.
II. DEFINITIONS USED IN THE REGULATIONS:
- SUN SEASONS 24 - a company servicing apartments rent.
- FACILITY - a building where the apartment rented by Sun Seasons 24 is located.
- MANAGER - an authorized person representing Sun Seasons 24 for the management of apartments.
- BOOKING FORM - an electronic document, which is the only form of booking via the Internet.
- DEPOSIT - a payment in an amount not less than 30% value of the Service that is the only security of fixed costs associated with the preparation of the apartment.
- BOOKING - preliminary entitlement to use an apartment under the conditions specified in these Regulations.
- LEASE AGREEMENT - a document representing the right to use the apartment under the conditions specified in the booking form and conditions contained in the agreement.
- CLIENT - a legal or individual person having the legal capacity within the meaning of Civil Code.
- DAMAGES - compensation payable to Sun Seasons 24 due to preparing and booking an apartment and/or lost profits
III. SCOPE OF REGULATIONS
- Regulations define the rules of renting apartments by Sun Seasons 24.
- Sun Seasons 24 can provide separate rules for its services, particularly related to promotions.
IV. RULES OF BOOKING
- The current offer of apartments is available on the website of Sun Seasons 24 www.sunseasons24.pl or with an apartment manager.
- Booking of apartments shall be made on the website by completing and sending the booking form, which is an integral part of the website or directly with the facility manager.
- For any consequences of incorrect filing the form by the Customer, total responsibility will bear the Customer.
- After fixing the date of stay and conditions of renting an apartment, the Customer is obliged to pay the deposit.
- The booking is valid after paying the deposit in amount of not less than 20% of the amount due for the entire stay. Entering the bank account of that amount makes a confirmation of booking the apartment.
- The manager or a person authorized by him shall send the final booking confirmation at the email address provided by the Customer, not later than within 48 hours after the deposit receipt.
- The Customer shall pay the fee for staying at the latest on arrival by bank transfer or cash (or by credit card in places where the terminal is available) with the facility manager, at the same time the Customer shall get back the deposit.
- Free cancellation possible up to 7 days before the planned date of arrival and up to 14 days on the high seasons.
- Free cancellation period can be different (longer or shorter), but has to be compliant with the information in sale service of given accommodation service.
- If the Client resigns from the booked stay in later period than the free cancellation period, Sun Seasons 24 should get the compensation due to lost profits being 30% of the service’s price.
- In case of circumstances described in paragraph a, the Customer agrees to reciprocal compensation of charges: for the Customer due to refund of the deposit and for Sun Seasons 24 the claim to compensate for not renting the apartment.
- In case of circumstances described in paragraph b and the deposit had been paid (section IV par. f), Sun Seasons 24 shall retain 30% of the value of service as compensation, and the remaining amount shall be returned to the account specified by the Customer.li>
- If the customer resigns from the booked apartment during the stay, Sun Seasons 24 are entitled to a compensation for lost profits in the amount equal to the fee for the unused portion of the service.
- The Parties declare that fixed compensation for Sun Seasons 24 depletes the claim arising from the contract referring to the reservation, end of stay ahead of schedule.
VI. RULES FOR TRANSFER AND RECEIPT OF THE APARTMENT BY THE CUSTOMER
- If in there is Sun Seasons 24’s local office at the place of stay, then the paragraphs c. and d. are valid and all activities take place in the local office.
- If in there is no Sun Seasons 24’s local office at the place of stay, then the paragraphs c., d., e. and f. are valid and all activities take place directly in the apartment
- The Customer is expected on the first day of stay from 04.00 p.m. until 09.00 p.m. unless otherwise agreed.
- Upon receiving the keys to the apartment, the Customer shall present personal ID and sign a lease contract.
- The Customer together with the Manager meets at the rented apartment and conducts take-over (checking the condition of the apartment etc.)
- Collection of keys takes place directly in a rented building.
- The visitors should leave the apartment and give back the keys by 10.00 a.m. on the last day of stay unless otherwise agreed.
- The Customer should immediately notify the Manager or the person authorized on behalf of SUN SEASONS 24 of any event that may expose Sun Seasons 24 to damage.
- The detailed rules for using an apartment are described in the regulations applicable to the premises.
VII. PRICE AND PAYMENT
- Rents for individual apartments during a calendar year are determined by Pricelist of Services provided by Sun Seasons 24.
- The unit of currency is the zloty (PLN).
- Payment for services can be regulated:
- by transfer to the Sun Seasons 24 bank account
- on-line through Tpay
- in cash (or by credit card where the terminal is available) on site before renting the apartment
- Payment for services not covered by the contract (e.g., additional nights, pay TV, cruise tickets and other) shall be paid on-site with the Manager.
- In any case, payment of the entire fee and credit of the Customer's bank account must be completed before the transfer of the rented apartment to the Customer.
- In the case of force majeure, i.e. extraordinary circumstances beyond the control of either party, natural disasters, pandemic, strikes, acts of war or other situations that prevent the realization of the service under the contract, Sun Seasons 24 are exempt from liability of the contract.
- If there are any complications with independent services such as electricity, water, gas, Wi-Fi, TV signal that are not directly managed by Sun Seasons 24, Sun Seasons 24 does not take the responsibility for the lack of them.
- Sun Seasons 24 will do anything possible to bring back lost services mentioned in the VIII; b. or will offer another apartment if possible.
- Sun Seasons 24 are not responsible for delays in access to the booking system for reasons independent of them. Therefore, they may suspend access to the website www.sunseasons24.pl for the time necessary to remove technical and organizational problems.
- The customer has the right to complain about the service and assert claims in this respect, in accordance with applicable law.
- The condition for considering each complaint is to submit it in writing to Sun Seasons 24 headquarters or by email to the Customer Service Centre firstname.lastname@example.org. Address is available on the website under the tab "Contact".
- Complaints will be considered within 30 days of their receipt. Information about the effect of the considering of the complaint will be sent to the Customer to the indicated by him e-mail address, postal address or telephone number.
X. PERSONAL DATA
- Making a reservation on www.sunseasons24.pl client agrees to put personal data on www.sunseasons24.pl and Sun Seasons 24 database.
- Database is administered by SALUS – HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT Ltd. (Salus HRM) with its headquarters in Wrocław, Pl. Powstańców 17A/222 registered in District Court for Wrocław Fabryczna in Wrocław, VI Commercial Division of the National Court Register KRS 0000270266, NIP 8942887355,REGON 020419404.
- Personal data are processed on the grounds of European's Parliament and Council (UE) decree 2016/679 from 27th April 2016 about natural persons security concerning processing of personal data and the free movement of such data as well as repealing the directive 95/46/WE therein base on the Art. 6(1) 'a', 'c', 'f'.
- Processing data by Administrator is necessary for proceeding the agreement with Administrator to make reservation, facilitate following reservations and for marketing causes as well as to fulfill pressing legal duties on Administrator of personal data or recovery of claims.
- Personal data will be stored until the expiration of claims and the expiration of data storage period concerning the agreement resulting from generally applicable laws.
- Data will be shared only with persons authorized by personal data Administrator to process personal data, and to entities processing personal data on behalf of Administrator, on the grounds of the agreements concluded with Administrator.
- Client has a right to; access, rectify, renew, delete or limit the processing of personal data but also has a right to; disagree about processing personal data, transfer personal data, lodge a complaint to supervisory authority processing personal data in accordance with legislation on personal data protection on the principles of referred to in European's Parliament and Council (UE) decree 2016/679.
- Personal data will not be transferred to any third country concerned within the meaning of European's Parliament and Council (UE) decree 2016/679.
- There will be no decision making based exclusively on automated processing, including profiling.
In matters not regulated by these Regulations the relevant provisions of the Civil Code and the Act shall be applied. Regulations take effect on July 1st 2020.